Our focus is online coaching but we are aware that especially beginner need to learn proper exercise execution technique as well as gaining some confidence with the equipment before going all-in. We therefore offer personal training (PT) in Vienna as well. If you are not sure about if it is better to take a PT or go for online coaching, please read this short article about the advantages and disadvantages of Online Coaching.
Also please make sure to read our terms and conditions before applying for it.
You can book either Chantal or Stefan , but be aware that we have both very limited spots, therefore if your motivation is high, do not hesitate to contact us and tell us what we can do for you. We are looking forward to newbies that would like to level up to intermediates and make strength training part of a healthy, sustainable lifestyle.
Even if our website is in English, we offer our personal training in German and Italian too. In the same way as for online coaching, our personal training involves training, nutrition and lifestyle support and if you hire us, you will get the whole experience, not just a small piece of the pie. And nobody likes small pie pieces, right?
Our aim is to move you as soon as possible away from personal training either to be your own coach or to online coaching as it is by far more bang for your bucks.
Since we are neither doctor nor dietician, we will not give you any meal plans with prescribed portions or specified foods. But meal plans are boring as hell anyways and we can provide you with countless recipe ideas in our blog. No monotonous dieting, just tasty, delicious gains.
Listed below are all features that are included in our personal training service.
- Goal orientation – first step is to define your goal and then to chase it relentlessly. Every decision will make sure you stay on track.
- Customization – everything regarding training and body composition will be tailored to you and your specific needs. No cookie cutter workouts, no general information!
- Hands on training – we execute every exercise of the training plan together in order to develop proper technique and to get you to train alone safely.
- Cardio guidelines – depending on your goals, starting point and available time, we will provide you with guidelines on cardio training. If this is even necessary …
We will do our best to help you reach your goals, but sucessful coaching needs everyone involved to give their best. Therefore clients are expected to:
- be on-time when we schedule a personal training session
- give their best in training and nutrition
- trust your coach and the process
- give and receive as much feedback as possible
- be realistic about timeframes for muscle growth and fat loss
Find out about the coaching steps you will go through:
- Application: apply through our “contact us” feature and tell us how we can work together. The more you tell us, the better we can prepare for our first meeting and the more time we can invest in training together when we meet at the gym.
- First Contact: after looking at your application, we will contact you via email. We will clarify the last details, regarding goals and limitations, make an appointment and start working!
- Personal training: We will provide you with all your documents, guidelines and plans. Afterwards we will shortly discuss the plan and be sure it is the right one for you by going through it in our hands on session.
- Keep going: now it is time to train! Always remember that consistency is king. Stay on track and reap those sweet, sweet gains.
- Coach yourself: after you reached your goals, we will discuss how you can keep going on yourself. We don’t want you to be reliant on us. We want you to have the tools to be your own coach!
- Comeback time: if you ever need us again to be your coach, we will be glad to welcome you back on board. There will be an open coaching slot waiting for you, whenever you need it.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.