If you are not sure about what online coaching can provide for you, please read this short article about the advantages and disadvantages of Online Coaching – Pros and Cons
Also please make sure to read terms and conditions before applying for coaching.
Beginning with Fall 2019, coaching by Bearystrong is team work (Chantal and Stefan) to offer you as a client the best service as possible. We are multilingual: the coaching service can be provided in English, German or Italian.
We offer you three packages to choose from, depending on your goals and how much coaching you will need to accomplish them. Since we are firm believer that any good coaching involves training, nutrition and lifestyle support, this is exactly what all our packages contain.
If you hire us, you will get the whole experience, not just a small piece of the pie. And nobody likes small pie pieces, right?
All coaching packages include the following:
- Unlimited email support
- Customized training programs
- Body composition coaching
- Cardio recommendations
- Supplementation suggestions
- Weekly check-ins via email
- Exercise execution checks
Since we are neither doctor nor dietician, we will not give you any meal plans with prescribed portions or specified foods. But meal plans are boring as hell anyways and we can provide you with countless recipe ideas in our blog. No monotonous dieting, just tasty, delicious gains.
Listed below are all features that are included in our online coaching service.
- Goal orientation – first step is to define your goal and then to chase it relentlessly. Every decision will make sure you stay on track.
- Unlimited email support – make use of our coaching knowledge! Keep the questions coming and make sure you get the most out of our time together.
- Timely responses – email response time is 36 hours to make sure you always know what to do and never feel left alone.
- Customization – everything regarding training and body composition will be tailored to you and your specific needs. No cookie cutter workouts, no general information!
- Cardio guidelines – depending on your goals, starting point and available time, we will provide you with guidelines on cardio training. If this is even necessary …
- Data and experience – every decision we make will be based on our experience and the data we will be collecting. You will get the best of both worlds.
We will do our best to help you reach your goals, but sucessful coaching needs everyone involved to give their best. Therefore clients are expected to:
- check-in on scheduled day
- give their best in training and nutrition
- trust your coaches and the process
- give and receive as much feedback as possible
- be realistic about timeframes for muscle growth and fat loss
Find out about the coaching steps you will go through:
- Application: scroll down to the online coaching application form and fill it out. Please allow up to seven days for us to process your data.
- First Contact: after looking at your application, we will contact you via email. We will clarify the last details, set a starting point and get working!
- Client Setup: We will provide you with all your documents, guidelines and plans. Everything is stored in your own folder in the cloud, you only need to download Google Sheets to access your spreadsheets.
- Email communication: our entire communication will be via email. It is simple, clean and efficient. Just like our coaching relationship should be.
- Check-Ins: normally we schedule your check-ins to be weekly, but this can be tailored to your needs. You send progress pictures, body measurements and other data and we will measure your progress.
- Adjustments: based on your check-ins, we will make adjustments to your training and nutrition. Sometimes this means “just” staying on track, sometimes this will require bigger changes. It all depends on how your body responds.
- Keep going: we will repeat the process of checking-in and making adjustments until you reach your goals. Consistency and discipline are required from you to get the most out of your coach’s expertise.
- Coach yourself: after you reached your goals, we will discuss how you can keep going on yourself. We don’t want you to be reliant on us. We want you to have the tools to be your own coach!
- Comeback time: if you ever need us again to be your coach, we will be glad to welcome you back on board. There will be an open coaching slot waiting for you, whenever you need it.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you are interested in working together with us, please fill out the following form.